Inconsistent formatting of journal contents page

I am in the process of using ‘Quicksubmit’ to reload content using updated OJS 3.3 version. All going well and site nearly ready to go live, but – for some reason – formatting is inconsistent, with ‘pdf’ icon appearing in different places on ToC page (https://journal2.atlaanz.org/atlaanz/issue/view/1) .
I have followed the same steps each time:. Please can you help

Hi @DebL,

The link you provided doesn’t work - it just goes to the login page, so I can’t see any content you’ve posted. Once you get an issue up there live, let me know and I’ll have a look and see what I can advise.

-Roger
PKP Team

ATLAANZJournal.1

Hi @DebL,

Hmmm… this does seem odd. Did you make some CSS modifications that might be causing this issue? I’m not sure what to suggest. It might be better if you were able to make the issue live - even just temporarily, and link to it here, so that we could have a look at it in the browser and possibly make some suggestions.

-Roger
PKP Team

Figured it out (with help). 'Tis all to do with the length of the article title. Cut them down and format aligns perfectly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.