In navigation unable to save remote link

I am trying to create a link by using the navigation, Remote URL, but I am unable to save it.

In Navigation Menu Items, Add item then add remote URL, but Unable to save it. How to fix this issue???

I am using OJS 3.3.0.10

Hi @umer,

Do you have access to your PHP error logs and can provide any error messages from there? That may provide more insight into the issue you are experiencing.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis I have a similar issue with remote url link creation under index journal page

log:

Error: Call to a member function getPrimaryLocale() on null in /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/navigationMenus/form/PKPNavigationMenuItemsForm.inc.php:227\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/navigationMenus/NavigationMenuItemsGridHandler.inc.php(164): PKPNavigationMenuItemsForm->validate()\n#1 /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): NavigationMenuItemsGridHandler->updateNavigationMenuItem()\n#2 /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest()\n#3 /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PKPComponentRouter->route()\n#4 /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(362): Dispatcher->dispatch()\n#5 /var/www/ojs/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()\n#6 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/ojs/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/navigationMenus/form/PKPNavigationMenuItemsForm.inc.php on line 227