I need to recover the views but I have apache logs from previous years. What should I do? migrate to Version 2.3.7 2.4.8

I need to recover the views but I have apache logs from previous years. What should I do?

I migrated from version 2.3.7 to 2.4.8

Thanks

Old tables from 2.3.7 such as “timed views” should have been migrated automatically in the upgrade into new “metrics”.

What specifically do you mean when you say “recover the views”?

If you want to reprocess old log files into metrics, you can find instructions on the PKP Statistics Framework page.

I followed the steps outlined in the upgrade and all OK! The only problem are the “Views” that appear to “0”.

I process apache logs and all good … But I’ve realized that I do not have the log of previous years.
Reviewing the view I have noticed that not having logs of previous years, the views contain different numbers

Before migration (OJS in production):

After migration:

My question is, is there another way to recover the “views”?
Since I do not have Apache logs from previous years

Thank you very much

Try the upgrade again with a copy of the production database. Specifically note any error messages you get when running the database upgrade (tools/upgrade.php upgrade). The database upgrade process is responsible for migrating the views to metrics, and if it works successfully, you shouldn’t need to reprocess the logs.