I do'nt know what this problem

Fatal error: Call to a member function manage() on a non-object in /var/www/revistades/pages/manager/PluginHandler.inc.php on line 92

Hi @brunoskyny,

Please include more information – what software you’re using, and what version.

Have you made any changes to plugins? I suspect there’s something there that’s causing trouble.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I am using the OJS version 2.4.6. I made no change in the plugin, just installed the plugin public identifier, I enabled, went settings, filled items and appeared this error.

Hi @brunoskyny,

Do you mean the public identifier plugin? How did you install it?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

First Step
Plugins of Directors

This page allows you to verify Editor-Manager and, if you have permission, configure the plugins currently installed, divided into categories according to their function. The categories are listed below, each with its own set of plugins.

Metadata plugins
Authentication plugins
Block Plugins
Citation Format Plugins
Connection plugins citation databases
Quotes output plugins
Citation extraction plugins
Gateway Plugins
Generic Plugins
Implicit Authentication Plugins
Import / Export Plugins
OAI Metadata Formats Plugins
Payment Methods plugins
Public identification Plugins
Report Plugins
Visual Plugins
Install a new plugin

I was in the Plugin option of public identification

Second Stage

These plugins implement support for public identifiers.

DOI
This plugin enables the allocation of Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) the issues, articles, compositions and additional files in OJS.
DISABLE SETTINGS UPDATE DELETE

URN
This plugin enables the allocation of Uniform Resource Names (URN) to objects (editions, articles, compositions and additional files) in OJS.
ENABLE UPDATE DELETE

I enabled option

First Step
Plugins of Directors

This page allows you to verify Editor-Manager and, if you have permission, configure the plugins currently installed, divided into categories according to their function. The categories are listed below, each with its own set of plugins.

Metadata plugins
Authentication plugins
Block Plugins
Citation Format Plugins
Connection plugins citation databases
Quotes output plugins
Citation extraction plugins
Gateway Plugins
Generic Plugins
Implicit Authentication Plugins
Import / Export Plugins
OAI Metadata Formats Plugins
Payment Methods plugins
Public identification Plugins
Report Plugins
Visual Plugins
Install a new plugin

I was in the Plugin option of public identification

Second Stage

These plugins implement support for public identifiers.

DOI
This plugin enables the allocation of Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) the issues, articles, compositions and additional files in OJS.
DISABLE SETTINGS UPDATE DELETE

URN
This plugin enables the allocation of Uniform Resource Names (URN) to objects (editions, articles, compositions and additional files) in OJS.
ENABLE UPDATE DELETE

I enabled option

Hi @brunoskyny,

Just to confirm, all you did was enable the “URN” plugin?

I’ve tried that locally and didn’t encounter any problem. How did you upgrade? Can you double-check that the contents of the plugins/ directory haven’t somehow been changed?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I enabled the PLUGIN that was the DOI

the plugins directory was not stirred, but I installed a new theme, I do not know if it influenced.

Hi @brunoskyny,

What theme plugin did you install, and how did you install it? I’d suggest temporarily removing it to see if it’s causing the problem.

Regards,
Alec Smecher