I am using ojs so database error generate in error log

How can i solve that error?

[03-Dec-2018 08:53:40 UTC] Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)
[03-Dec-2018 08:55:11 UTC] Can’t create database ‘wwjourna_ojs00’; database exists
[03-Dec-2018 08:56:16 UTC] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘em’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
In file: /home/wwjournals/public_html/Define_myway/lib/pkp/lib/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/HTMLDefinition.php
At line: 324
Stacktrace:
Server info:
PHP Version: 5.6.38
Apache Version: N/A
DB Driver: mysql
DB server version: 5.6.41
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘strong’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
In file: /home/wwjournals/public_html/Define_myway/lib/pkp/lib/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/HTMLDefinition.php
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘cite’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘code’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘ul’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘ol’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘li’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘dl’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘dt’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘dd’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘b’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘i’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘u’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘sup’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘sub’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘br’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Message: USER WARNING: Attribute ‘’ in element ‘p’ not supported (for information on implementing this, see the support forums)
Stacktrace:
Server info:
[03-Dec-2018 09:02:03 UTC] ojs2 has produced an error
In file: /home/wwjournals/public_html/Define_myway/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php
At line: 306
Stacktrace:
Server info:
In file: /home/wwjournals/public_html/Define_myway/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php
Stacktrace:
Server info:
Stacktrace:
Server info:
[05-Dec-2018 09:36:02 UTC] ojs2: 404 Not Found

Hi @manisha2000varma,

It helps if you describe what have you done and want to do :slight_smile: I am guessing that you are trying to install a new OJS, correct? The error says that the user can not create the DB, required for the OJS. How did you try to install the OJS?

Regards, Primož

i can’t understand what is error that’s why i am sending you so please helping me

While installing the OJS no need to create database/username and password to access the database. just put the details in form whatever you want to keep and select the checkbox - create database.
and continue. After that I hope your problem will get resolve.

Thanks

1 Like

thank you so much for the helping me

I am check that

• A database error has occurred: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)

In can’t set any password in database but that is occurred and show error

Can you share the screenshot of form detail whatever you fill for database creation.

Thanks

Ya sure

please check it

put the username something different and also put some password then try

okay wait i will try that

error again

Me also was getting same error but after the same it got resolved.

don’t know more about the same me also having few issues.

One more time you can try as fresh with some other details. before trying this please close once and again restart the browser.

Thanks,

I am trying more than one time but same issue show me

Hi @manisha2000varma,

What if you try to create the DB manually as described here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/docs/userguide/2.3.3/userguide.pdf , chapter Configure Your Database Information ?

After that in the UI you have to type in the DB info as you have used during the manual DB creation and don’t forget to deselect ‘Create new DB’ !

Regards, Primož

I am also download that pdf but no solution in this pdf.

• A database error has occurred: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)

Error generate installing ojs

@manisha2000varma

I am not sure: Have you tried the steps from the PDF with manual DB creation or not? Was it succesfull?

Regards, Primož

Yes I am also try that but error generate

Can you please explain exaclty what have you done with manualy creation of the DB and the error you received?

Ya sure
I am first posting that error again generate

my management page can’r be work