Http://www.neuroquantology.com/

www.neuroquantology.com
Website is not working

Its showing error
How i can download all published file in OJS
Guide me

For a blank white screen check your server’s error log for more details.

The easiest way to export your current published content is to download it from the Articles and Issues export within OJS.

Dear Sir,

Thank for your reply.

This is the error I’m getting index.php file

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::defineExposedConstant() should not be called statically in /home/pd5jk8wtn9k8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 556

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::getExposedConstants() should not be called statically in /home/pd5jk8wtn9k8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 524

Regards

Editor

Thank you for your reply

Showing some error please help me

This is the error I’m getting index.php file

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::defineExposedConstant() should not be called statically in /home/pd5jk8wtn9k8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 556

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::getExposedConstants() should not be called statically in /home/pd5jk8wtn9k8/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 52

Errors of “Strict Standards”, “Deprecated”, and probably all “Warning” messages won’t cause a 500 error and can be suppressed.

You are looking for a “Fatal” or “Error” message which corresponds to your access.

Thank you for reply

Actually the problem website not working
so how to call from my server

Visit your webpage to generate the error again, then immediately look in the error log for the messages associated with that failed access. There will be a “Fatal” or “Error” message in your error log which details what is happening.

Actually error in live is

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

This would suggest that your webserver (Apache, IIS, etc.) is not running or is rejecting connections. You’ll need to work with your system administrator or hosting provider to identify why that is.

thank you for reply

They all dont know about OJS
but hosting provider told IP point is rest
Now i changed correction but still not woking

If I access the URL you posted, I get a “Hello World.” message. Do you still have OJS installed on that domain?

i already installed OJS
But i dont know how to calll

i just put sample - “hello world” now i deleted2222222222

Hi sir waiting for reply. now you can check

Now that you have your OJS files in place, try accessing the site and then report the most recent messages which appear in your error log. It may be the error_log file in your “public_html” folder, but I would have expected to find it in the “logs” folder instead.

What i will do now kindly help

Below error in that file

Edit
Back up the original file before converting character sets, since this action can produce unexpected results.

You will be editing:
/public_html/error_log

If encodings are not important to you because you will only be working with English or other Western languages, you can disable this dialog by clicking here: Disable Encoding Check

Please select the character encoding to use when opening this file:

Toggle Help …33

Try “View” on the file instead of “Edit”.

below error is coming

Try accessing the server again, reopen the log, and scroll in the log to the date and time of that access. Look for a line with “PHP Error” or “PHP Fatal”. The lines with “Strict Standards”, “Deprecated”, and probably all “Warning” messages can be ignored.