HTTP error while uploading file to galley in OJS 3.3.0.6

I have recently installed OJS 3.3.0.6 but now when I am trying to upload any file to galley, it always gives HTTP error.

I have increased the file upload size and also have checked the file permissions.

Following is the error log:

[02-Aug-2021 14:54:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘finfo’ not found in /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:322
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(285): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->getMimetype(‘journals/1/arti…’)
#1 /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPFileService.inc.php(90): League\Flysystem\Filesystem->getMimetype(‘journals/1/arti…’)
#2 /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/form/SubmissionFilesUploadForm.inc.php(148): PKP\Services\PKPFileService->add(’/tmp/phpABtxrR’, ‘journals/1/arti…’)
#3 /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/FileUploadWizardHandler.inc.php(370): SubmissionFilesUploadForm->execute()
#4 /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): FileUploadWizardHandler->uploadFile(Array, Object(Request))
#5 /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorize in /home/jacqauedu/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php on line 322

Hi Fahad

Please see

Regards,
Jason

@jnugent thanks for your response.

I have made the request to my hosting provider to enable the “fileinfo” module. Let’s see when they do it. I will update you after getting this done.

Regards.

@jnugent , it took time but the issue has been resolved after installing the “fileinfo” module.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.