HTTP error 500 when clicking on Administration

I checked my server log on error and found the following. I would really appreciate if someone can help me to solve this. I am a beginner in using the OJS. I am using the latest version of the software.
Thank you.

[28-Jul-2020 21:25:46 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/customLocale/CustomLocalePlugin.inc.php:32
Stack trace:

0 /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(69): CustomLocalePlugin->register(‘generic’, ‘plugins/generic…’, NULL)

1 /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(144): PluginRegistry::register(‘generic’, Object(CustomLocalePlugin), ‘plugins/generic…’, NULL)

2 /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(132): PluginRegistry::loadCategory(‘generic’, true)

3 /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(279): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))

4 /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()

5 {main}

thrown in /home/jelement/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/customLocale/CustomLocalePlugin.inc.php on line 32