How to to add keywords to metadata so that they display

What is the best way to add keywords to metadata? I’ve enabled Dublin Core, but it is not retaining any thing except Disciplines sporadically in my workflow for back issues: unpublishing, adding the metadata, saving, and re-publishing the submissions.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
unpublishing, adding the metadata, saving, and re-publishing the submissions
The added metadata displays when I doublecheck, but it is gone when I look the next day. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

What application are you using?
For example, OJS 3.3.0-11

Additional information
Please add any screenshots, logs or other information we can use to investigate this problem.

Hi @soj
The keywords can be found in the Dublin Core metadata as “subjects”.
Example:
Captura de Tela 2022-07-17 às 19.58.53

Thanks. However, my problem is that while I can add keywords to new article submissions, I cannot get them to “stick” when I try to add them to archived submissions. My process is to unpublish the submission, add the keywords, save, then (re)publish the submission again. Keywords are not retained using this process.

Ok, so the problem is not Dublin Core, can you include some screenshots that guide us to identify its problem?

Thanks again for your response.
There isn’t much to look at. My process is to unpublish the submission, add the keywords, save, then (re)publish the submission again. The key words are typed into the form, the form is saved, and the keywords just typed in are absent in the republished version. Perhaps give it try?