How to stop creating fc-journalSettings-1.php file in Cache folder in OJS

Anyone give me a solution, How to stop creating fc-journalSettings-1.php file in Cache folder.

This is intended functionality. The system creates cached PHP files in order to speed up access to frequently used settings.

Why do you want to prevent the cache file creation?

Hi,
Thanks for replay.

Actually when im login as journal managers after login with admin. Then one journal manager able to send email but when im login as another journal manager he/she not able to send email.

When i rename fc-journalsettings-1.php in cpanel then its working file but after sometime this file again create. So, Please give me suggestion how to fix this problem.?

What specific version of OJS are you running? Please guide me through the specific steps you take and what you see at each step so that I can reproduce this problem.

Hi,
My OJS Current Version 2.4.8.0.

Im taking few steps:-
Login with Admin-> Click on Journal managers → Then Login as Any Journal manager when im able for send email.

But When i Logout as journal manager and then Login as again with other journal manager then can’t send email to Receiver.

In my OJS only 1 Journal manager able for send email, Other Journal managers cannot send email.And if Journal manager login directly he/she can’t send email.

Please Give me suggestion how to fix this problem.

If I understand you correctly, the problem is that only one journal manager account is able to send email.

Other journal manager accounts cannot send email, regardless of whether the journal manager logs in themselves, or whether you login as the journal manager.

Is that correct?

If so, please describe your email settings from config.inc.php, what host is sending the email, and the domains of the email address that works, and the domains of the email addresses that don’t.

Hi,
My config.inc.php file email setting is:-

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Email Settings ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[email]

; Use SMTP for sending mail instead of mail()
smtp = On

; SMTP server settings
smtp_server = “tls://smtp.gmail.com”
smtp_port = 587

; Enable SMTP authentication
; Supported mechanisms: PLAIN, LOGIN, CRAM-MD5, and DIGEST-MD5
smtp_auth = PLAIN
smtp_username = “myemail@gmail.com
smtp_password = “########”

; Allow envelope sender to be specified
; (may not be possible with some server configurations)
allow_envelope_sender = On

; Default envelope sender to use if none is specified elsewhere
default_envelope_sender = “myemail@gmail.com

; Enable attachments in the various “Send Email” pages.
; (Disabling here will not disable attachments on features that
; require them, e.g. attachment-based reviews)
enable_attachments = On

; Amount of time required between attempts to send non-editorial emails
; in seconds. This can be used to help prevent email relaying via OJS.
time_between_emails = 3600

; Maximum number of recipients that can be included in a single email
; (either as To:, Cc:, or Bcc: addresses) for a non-priveleged user
max_recipients = 10

; If enabled, email addresses must be validated before login is possible.
require_validation = Off

; Maximum number of days before an unvalidated account expires and is deleted
validation_timeout = 14

Plz reply ASAP.

Ok, so you are configured to use your gmail account for sending. The next question is what are the email addresses which work for sending mail, and what are the email addresses which do not work for sending mail?