How to show page payment on stage

Permission to ask questions regarding the payment menu in OJS 3.

I have activated payment and the only thing I am billed is APC. Permission to ask to display the bill to Authro. When it appears at what stage? and on what menu thank you

OJS 3.3.0.10

Hi @mcahyoko,

Permission to ask to display the bill to Authro. When it appears at what stage?

Can you clarify: do you mean where does the payment appear, when it is paid? Or how is it presented to the author?

-Roger
PKP Team

Yes, what we mean is that the payment display appears at what stage? and I want to know what it looks like in the author because when we click unpaid and save there is no email or notification in the author

Hi @mcahyoko,

Setting up the payments generally goes like this:

• Go to Settings > Distribution, and enable and configure Payments (including a payment method). This will need to be fully configured for the next steps to work.
  • Go to Settings > Payments > Payment Types and set an amount for the Article Processing Charge.
  • In the Editor’s Review workflow, when you record an “Accept” decision, you should see the option to request a payment from the author:

When you make the request, the author will be emailed with a request for payment, which they can fulfill depending on the payment plugin you’ve configured. However, if no email is being sent/received, you’ll want to double check that you have the payment configured properly. You can see our documentation here for more detailed instructions: https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/using-paypal-for-ojs-and-ocs/en/

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

Sorry in advance, we use manual paymant where the payment will be transferred to our account
Screenshot_6