How to remove section policies

Hello,

How to remove section policies from About page? We have simple sections and very simple policies so we do not need o publish them there.

Thanks,

Vedran

I removed sections from About page by Clicking Omit this section…/
I am curious hw to remove the Chapter Section policies since it is empty now and it can be confusing.

Thanks,

Veki

Hi @vvucic,

I’m not sure I’m following your question entirely – but if you want to hide the entire “Section Policies” area, you can use CSS. The selector for that area is #sectionPolicies (for recent releases of OJS).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello, In which css file I can find it?? It is not in common, ojs and compiled css.

Thanks,

veki

When changing CSS, you’ll want to upload a new custom CSS file to your Site Settings (Site style sheet) or to Journal Setup 5.6 (Journal style sheet). It is not recommended to edit the existing files.

Dear asmecher,

I had the same issue and was able to successfully hide the section policies using the CSS sheet. However, the title still appears under Copyright Information in the main “about the journal page”. Could you please let me know the way to hide the title too?

Thank you,
Kind Regards,

Émilie

Hi @Emilie,

There’s no elegant way to do that, but you could use something like the nth-child selector:
http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/sel_nth-child.asp

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you Alex. Would you be able to tell me the name of the item I am supposed to hide?
I apologize for these very basic questions, I never worked with CSS before.

Kind regards,
Émilie

I have this same problem.