How to remove or delete article

How to remove or delete article?

Dear sir,

We have upload the back issue with xml. By mistake it will uploaded two time. Now I want to delete the duplicate article but there is no option to remove or delete this type of article.
Article which are uploaded through xml, only showing production and in unassigned group it nor can be reviewed or delete. Do the needful in this.
Waiting for your reply.

HI @National_Journal_of ,

Could you kindly confirm which version of OJS you are currently using?

Kind Regards,
Patricia

Thank you for your quick response.
We are currently using OJS 3.3 version.

Kindly guide in this case. we want to delete the duplicate file uploaded by mistake.

Dear sir,

We have upload the back issue with xml. By mistake it will uploaded two time. Now I want to delete the duplicate article but there is no option to remove or delete this type of article.
Article which are uploaded through xml, only showing production and in unassigned group it nor can be reviewed or delete. Do the needful in this.
Waiting for your reply.
OJS version 3.3.0.8

Hello @National_Journal_of,
did you find a way to delete these articles?
I also have some xml test articles in the customers OJS (v3.3.0.13).
Do wee need administrator rights?

It seems, that there was article deletion in OJS 2.x: How to delete article in ojs

I’ve installed OJS locally and had a look in the admin area. There are also no options to delete articles.

Try this

Thank you. That works on my machine with command line access. Even with more than one id parameter:

/var/www/html # php tools/deleteSubmissions.php 3
/var/www/html # php tools/deleteSubmissions.php 1 2 3 4 5 6
Error: Skipping 3. Unknown submission.
/var/www/html # 

Unfortunately, I don’t have command line access on the customers OJS machine.
The deletion function as a select option in the GUI would be great. So less errors, i.e. when copying and pasting IDs, can’t occur.