How to delete an ID in the unassigned shipping space in ojs 3.2

Hello!!
I am working with OJS 3.2.0.2. I have uploaded an article from the user of the magazine manager. I was wrong and I have not put the author of the article in the metadata. What can i do to fix this problem? How can I remove an ID from the platform?

You can edit the metadata and insert the correct author and set it to corresponding author for the article and remove the manager from the metadata.

Or you can delete the article… create an account for the author and login as author and submit back the paper

Thanks a lot.
How can I delete a file that is already in SEND?

SEND doesnt ring any bell… can you screenshot where the stage af the article… there are four stage, submission, review copyediting, production

you can delete the file by clicking the triangle button on any stage…

submissiondelete

The OJS version I have is 3.2.0.2. I have uploaded the file to the platform through the “editor” user. Now I want to delete it and it doesn’t give me the option to do it from

The OJS version I have is 3.2.0.2. I have uploaded the file to the platform through the “editor” user. Now I want to delete it and it doesn’t give me the option to do it from submission.

Hi @adiney
Concerning whole submission, as in the screenshot, you may delete declined submissions. So, you first decline and then delete.

Regards,

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 16.31.05

Thank you very much for helping me, but the problem continues.
The article has been uploaded to the platform from the editor user. The option to reject does not appear.

Hi @adiney
Although I am not sure, the developers made some changes in the Editorial workflow due to user requests in recent versions of OJS 3.x. The editors can’t make certain operations on their own submissions.
So, the editor or journal manager might define another user as journal editor, and the other editor might assign the submission to himself, and then reject. But, we can’t know if it works without trying.
Regards,

Hi Drugurkocak

I’ll try it that way. Thank you.

Greetings

It worked.
The editor can’t delete his/her own submission if submits the article by selecting the author role, not the editor. This time, another editor is required to reject, and delete the submission.
Regards,
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 19.16.27

Thanks a lot.
Right now I get to it.