How to change message sentence

In templates / frontend / pages / submissions.tpl I know the following codes
{if $ submissionChecklist}

{translate key = "about.submissionPreparationChecklist"} {include file = "frontend / components / editLink.tpl" page = "management" op = "settings" path = "publication" anchor = "submissionStage" sectionTitleKey = "about.submissionPreparationChecklist"} {translate key = "about.submissionPreparationChecklist.description"}
    {foreach from = $ submissionChecklist item = checklistItem}
  • {$ checklistItem.content | nl2br} {/ foreach} {/ if} It is the code to display one of the messages "The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)." I want to change this sentence in Indonesian, how to do it

I’ve searched for the phrase “The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journals for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).” on all xml files but not found

Hi @semnas,

Check the formatting of your post – it appears to have been garbled. Use the forum’s quoting tools, or post using Markdown syntax.

The content you’re looking for is in locale/xx_YY/default.xml (change xx_YY for your locale), but changing the text there will not result in a change to your already-created journal. Settings from that file are loaded into the database when the journal is created; after that you’ll need to edit those settings through the Setup web interface.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team