How to add share button?

Hi,
I have version 3.1.0-1 of ojs I am having problems when adding the button to share this option in my magazines, I do not know if it is a previously open topic, but I am not able to solve it, I would appreciate if you can help me.
Thank you

Hi @ga89

What is exactly is happening when you try add this functionality to your journals? Could you describe this error?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

the problem is that I do not know how to do it in ojs 3, with version 2.4 I remember that I did it with addthis when I connected to the account and I already connected the service automatically, but now I do not know how to do it and I would like to be able to tell me, it is probably very basic , but I do not understand it very well.

I don’t know if there is a plugin for that, but you can add this functionality by following this guideline:

Hi @ga89,

Have you installed the AddThis plugin for OJS 3.x? It’s available e.g. in the Plugin Gallery within OJS.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Not yet, but I’m going to try.

thanks

It works already … thanks

if someone helps this, extract the folder in the component directory (GitHub - pkp/addThis: OMP/OJS3 compatible integration of AddThis social media sharing), then add my addThis script before the </ body> tag in the footer.tpl file \ lib \ pkp \ templates \ frontend \ components and that worked

Hi @ga89,

Is it possible you’re using a version of the plugin that’s not compatible with your version of OJS? Make sure you’re using the appropriate download from the “Releases” area, or better yet, install the plugin from directly from within OJS using the Plugin Gallery.

Regards,
Alec Smecher