How do I insert an image in the profile settings?

Hi,
With OJS 3.2.1.2 it should again be possible to upload images to the profile setup, but I have a hard time seeing how I find the desired image without knowing the exact path to the image.
profile image

Can you help me with that? Thanks in advance.
Best
Niels Erik

Hi @nef

As an ordinary user, the user can upload a profile image to its public profile using Upload File button on Public tab, and insert edit image button on Bio form on OJS 3.2.1.3.
Do you log in as system administrator and try it in the system administration page instead of a journal user profile?
Regards,
Note: the only way of getting your screenshot seems to → go Administration -->Site Settings → Click the profile button on Right top user menu → go Public tab → Insert/edit image on Bio statement on a multijournal OJS installation

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 18.21.55

Thank you. I guess I can choose to do it that way, but why can’t I make a normal upload by choosing the upload icon in the field below?

Hi @nef
Please forgive me, which upload button? Do you mean Upload File button on my screenshot?
If yes, do you use safari for mac?
I ask this because I can’t upload any image from my device by choosing files in this forum software (using Safari for Mac). Chrome browser and others work normal. Yes, I had to switch to Chrome in order to upload this screeshot now. A little bit silly, but true. Is it something like that?

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 22.51.35

Hi @drugurkocak
I’m using Chrome and I click the marked icon:

upload-image

Best
Niels Erik

Thank you @nef
Ok, I can get the “upload panel” having the title "Insert/Edit Image " with just pressing the button you have pointed.
And It has the upload tab as in the screenshot. That upload tab doesn’t appear to me only when I sign as system administrator, go site settings and edit profile on right top user menu.
I hope you may find a solution soon.
Regards,

1 Like

Now I got it. Yes, it was because I was logged in as administrator. Thank you very much for the help.
Best
Niels Erik