Hide the author's name in certain articles in editorial sections and table of contents

Hi, I want to hide the author’s name in certain articles in editorial sections and table of contents. In the section settings I have set hide authors but it only hides them in the table of contents, but not when accessing the article. how can I do this? Thank you.

OJS 3.1.2.4.

Hi @Patricio_Pantaleo,

On another post, you indicated that you were running 3.2.1-4 - that version is supported. Version 3.1 is not - can you verify that you are running 3.2.1-4 - or is this another instance that you are referring to?

-Roger
PKP Team

Dear @rcgillis, thank you very much for your reply. Indeed, this inquiry is about the version 3.1.2.4. Also, can you tell me how to do it in version 3.2?

Hi @Patricio_Pantaleo,

Thanks for clarifying. You’d like have to alter the theme for this. If you’re not familiar with theming, I’d recommend checking out our theming guide: PKP Theming Guide: A guide to theming and customizations in OJS 3 and OMP 1.2

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.