[help] Custom Locale plugin not saving

Hi,

I installed the Custom Locale plugin from the available plugins in the site, and I don’t seem to be able to save the change I want.

I click on Edit, fill in the field in the right column, click on Save and Continue, I get the message on the side that it saved. I close the window, check the site: no change, when I go back to the file to edit, the field in the right column is empty.

I cleared the cache (both options available under Site settings), even tried from another browser, but nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any thoughts on what to look for / try?

Hi @lprot,

What version of OJS are you using? And what version of the plugin? Are you (or your system admin) able to provide any of the error logs for when this is occurring?

-Roger
PKP staff

Hi @rcgillis ,

I’m using 3.2.1.2 and the plugin says it’s up to date - not sure where I can see the version?
I don’t have access to the error logs, but I’ll try ask for it.

However, I notice now that I cannot save a logo/favicon; I see a POST 400 bad request for a temporary files path: /api/v1/temporaryFiles. Maybe it’s related?

Hi @lprot,

Having the error logs may help to diagnose the issue. You can see the version of the plugin if you go to the plugin gallery (assuming that you installed the plugin from the gallery). See here for example (a different plugin, but the same idea), where the version is given in the right hand side:

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 2.55.50 PM

As for the logo/favicon issue: can you create a separate post on the forum, for that please? This is because we prefer to limit posts to just one issue so as to not create confusion when users come and look for possible solutions.

Best regards,

Roger

Hi @lprot
That error seems like the one I faced when I tried to remove index.php and journal path.
Just to make clear, dou you use any custom htaccess file in order to remove index.php or journal path?
Regards,