Hello everyone I have metadata not working, don't output form metadata. (ojs version - 3.0.2)

hello everyone
I have metadata not working, do not output form metadata.
help, do you have a solution ?logoalibi

Hi @baproger,

Can you provide a few more details:

1. At what stage does this happen (and what role are you in when it happens) - what do you do that prompts this to occur?
  2. Do you see anything in the PHP error log that occurs when this happens?

-Roger
PKP Team

I will look at the material and immediately wanted to notify the author so that they exclude it, I will click on metadata and the metadata form does not open here
, the admin role

Hi @baproger,

Sorry, but without the additional information I’ve requested, it will be difficult for us to suggest some potential solutions to your problem.

-Roger
PKP Team

Do you need a photo screen ?
I can provide.
Please help me, this is very important for me!
sincerely Bakhytzhan!

Hi @baproger,

As I noted in my earlier reply, the following information would help us identify the problem (and possibly suggest a solution):

1. At what stage does this happen (and what role are you in when it happens) - what do you do that prompts this to occur? You can provide a screenshot, or explain further if you’d like.
  2. Do you see anything in the PHP error log that occurs when this happens? We would need to see the output of your PHP error log posted here.

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi, is this enough ?
can you answer quickly ? and then I have little time )
thank you in advance!metadataerror

Hi @baproger,

Again, as per my response on your other post, please be patient in waiting for a response. Thank you for the screenshot. For the second part of my question above, you have not provided appropriate output from error log - this is necessary for us in order to be able to assist in troubleshooting your issue:. Please see here about providing info from your PHP error log: Errors and Troubleshooting

-Roger
PKP Team

how can I update ojs 3.3 ? I have an error output, just when I click update immediately HTTP ERROR 500. There is a solution, thanks for earlier!

Hi @baproger,

In order for us to be able to try to assist we need to see output from your PHP error log - not just an error that is on your browser. See here for how to locate error messages in error logs: How do I find my PHP error log?

-Roger
PKP Team

#0 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\doctrine\dbal\lib\Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection.php(78): PDO->prepare('set names ‘utf-…’, Array)
#1 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector.php(76): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->prepare('set names ‘utf-…’)
#2 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector.php(32): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector->configureEncoding(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection), Array)
#3 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database in C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php on line 671

Hi. php log ! ! !
#0 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\doctrine\dbal\lib\Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection.php(78): PDO->prepare('set names ‘utf-…’, Array)
#1 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector.php(76): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->prepare('set names ‘utf-…’)
#2 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector.php(32): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector->configureEncoding(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection), Array)
#3 C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database in C:\OpenServer\domains\bulletin-geography.kaznu.kz\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php on line 671

Hi @baproger,

Those lines show the stack trace, but not the error messages. What lines do you see just above the ones you quoted?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.