HealthScience theme: Impossibility to install

I can’t manage to install “HealthScience” because, when I click Install, nothing happens.

I go admin>settings>website>plugin>plugin gallery>Health Sciences>Install>accept

When I go to admin>settings>website>plugin>installed plugin>Load new plugin>cargar fichero o load file>Healthsciences.tar.gz>gallery>Health Sciences>Install>accept>save and finally the system says the plugin don’t have file to the name of the plugin.

I don’t know what have to do. Please help me to understand the problem.

• Application Version, OJS 3.2.0.2
    ![Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-28 a la(s) 15.01.20|645x268](upload://oYCaptura de Pantalla 2020-07-28 a la(s) 14.11.49 Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-28 a la(s) 15.09.43 ONJikFTsQckLqaKektOVJPsuQ.png)

Hi @spinango,

This probably relates to the tar tool, which needs to be correctly configured in your config.inc.php configuration file. Also check your PHP error log to see if there are any messages appearing there when you try to install the plugin.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello, I am trying to install the Healt theme and when I update it, it tells me that I must load a .tar.gz file, which I download, but when I load, I get an error that the folder does not have that file. I contacted the person in charge of the server and unzipped the file but now it gives this error, can you help me what am I doing wrong? image image the added folder is found but not shown in the options available to select

Hi @Yra_Rojas,

Just unpacking the plugin into the plugins area of your installation does not do all of the necessary installation steps, which is why the plugin is not working.

I’d suggest debugging the message you receive when trying to install the plugin via the Plugin Gallery. It’s probably related to the configuration of your tar tool in config.inc.php; search this forum for the error message and you’ll find some threads describing how to resolve it.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello, thanks for answering, I don’t understand what I should look for in the config.ini … Additionally, the theme already appears in the options, but when I install it, it does not take me in its entirety, and it gives me this error.image

@Yra_Rojas You got it? I have the same problem.