Goolge Scholar Fixed

I found the fix for Google Scholar in this links: pkp/pkp-lib#2739 Only use submission publication date when it agrees … · pkp/ojs@9105b7e · GitHub

But, How can I check this solution is ok?

regards

Hi @rafael.castillo,
Fix for which problem are you referring to?

Hi anupet

Google Scholar took contact with us, with the following message

Scholar’s automated indexing system has noticed that there is a systematic error in the publication date for articles on revistas.uchile.cl. I have included an example at the end of this message. This error impacts the indexing of articles on revistas.uchile.cl. It also reduces the number of citations to these articles the indexing system is able to identify - as a result, these articles don’t rank as well in search results as they should.

Fortunately, there is an easy-to-apply fix for this problem that colleagues at OJS/PKP have made available. This fix is available here.

rigth now We are going to change from 2.4 at 3.0.2

He cambiado la línea 73 del archivo GoogleScholarPlugin. inc. php como se indica en el arreglo

regards

Hi @rafael.castillo,

I didn’t know this issue. But it has already been patched in OJS 3.1. Thanks for bringing this issue here.

I don’t think there will be a full-proof method to check it. If Google scholar does not contact again with similar message, then maybe the solution is ok.
Subject to difference in the opinion.

Regards.