Freelancer Wanted to support OJS upgrade from 2.4.6 to 3.3.*

I am struggling with upgrading OJS 2.4.6 to 3.3.* due to limited knowledge and fought hard in database patching. In the end, I am looking for a freelancer or fellow technical support to do upgrade for one journal which is self-hosted on a shared linux hosting platform. Since its shared I did last two upgrades using cPanel and File Manager/Filezilla (FTP). This is published by a nonprofit organisation supporting mechanical, aerospace engineers (www.maftree.org/eja is the journal website).

This is an urgent requirement as we need to revamp the journal website to apply for SCI Web of Science indexing within this quarter as part of milestone. Any connections or any helpers, please message.

Sorry for the outcry, it has frustrated me few times patching and I was worried whether I will kill the journal platform which has 12 years worth of articles which were already DOI registered with crossref and scopus indexed. So we would like to ensure the URL paths are retained and the journal site is revamped as soon as possible.

Hello Hamsavijay
Maybe our team on openjournaltheme.com can help you with the upgrade issue.

I interest to help you

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers,
Andrew

Thank you Dr. Hamsa Vijay for choosing us in upgrading your journal.

As we have continued this on direct message some day ago, finished this work without any probem, and hand over the result to you, we hope your journal will get succeed.

Regards from our team.