Form Review Statistical

Hello Everyone,

The editor of one of our journals would like to tabulate statistics from the Review Form he created. Is there any tool or plugin that would be able to export some CSV of the responses of a Review Form?

We are using OJS 3.3.0-8…

Thanks,

Raphael Xavier

Hi @raphaelfx,

Can you elaborate further: what types of statistics are you looking for, as it relates to reviews?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hello @rcgillis
Thanks for the answer!

We’re looking for statistics of custom review forms created by editors at Workflow settings.

For example, our editor created a form that asks reviewers to describe some elements of the article as “adequate”, “with restrictions” and “inadequate”. This custom form evaluates all articles in this journal and the editor would like to receive the percentage from these specific questions…

Thanks a lot,

Raphael Xavier

Hi @raphaelfx,

Thanks for your answer. That’s very interesting. As it stands, I don’t think that OJS would report based on this information in a report. I believe that there is some work going towards this, as specified here: Add custom review forms to reviews report · Issue #2051 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub (for 3.4 - although it is not clear to me if this work would match what you have in mind).

I have flagged this as a feature request, however, for our team to review, could I ask that you reformat/rephrase your request though? Such as in the example here (using the bolding headings there): Improvement of PKP's OJS installation statistics site (https://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/stats/)

-Roger
PKP Team