File Upload doesn't work

When an author want to upload submission, the error showed like this

“The system file uploader is loading. If it doesn’t appear it is likely that none of its runtimes is supported by this browser. Please, contact administration for support.”

I didnt update yet to the latest OJS. Now i’m using OJS 3.0.1.

Please, I need your help, because i already searched but i didnt get it what I should do.

Hi @siskaamelia

Have you attempt upload a file to check this error? If you don’t, please do it and check browser console log and PHP error log in your server. That may helps to troubleshoot this issue.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

I also have the same problem but currently using OJS 3.0.2. It shows the same message and i don’t know what esle to do.2018-03-25%20(1)

This is what I got when i checked the browser console log…

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
at 2?submissionId=3812:10
jquery.min.js:4 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
send @ jquery.min.js:4
2?submissionId=3812:19 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string
at eval ()
at jquery.min.js:2
at Function.globalEval (jquery.min.js:2)
at n.fn.init.domManip (jquery.min.js:3)
at n.fn.init.append (jquery.min.js:3)
at n.fn.init. (jquery.min.js:3)
at n.access (jquery.min.js:3)
at n.fn.init.html (jquery.min.js:3)
at jquery-ui.min.js:13
2018-03-25%20(2)

Hi @israel.cefrin. I have same problem like @iqbalhanafi have. And I already contact my hosting provider. But they still tryna to solve this. And till now I dunno what to do to solve the problem. Because I’m quite new for OJS.

If you have any advice to solve this error, i would you want help me.
Thanks.

Siska A.

Hi all,

Is it possible that you’re blocked from using the JQuery content delivery network? Try turning off enable_cdn in config.inc.php.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi asmecher

I’m sorry to ask, as I’m very new in using this system, how could I access the config.inc.php.?

Thank you in advance.
Iqbal.H

Hi @iqbalhanafi,

You’ll have to edit the file on your server (outside of OJS). If you have CPanel, it should provide a file manager that you can use.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi.

I already try to turning off like this enable_cdn = Off in my config.inc.php. But the result still same. File upload doesn’t work, still

“The system file uploader is loading. If it doesn’t appear it is likely that none of its runtimes is supported by this browser. Please, contact administration for support”.

Even I try in defferent browser.

Hi @iqbalhanafi.

You can go to your CPANEL. Then choose File Manager, in public_html you can find config.inc.php in your OJS folder.

Regards,
Siska A.

1 Like