Fatal error when clicking in the articles stats section - OJS 3.3.0.14

Hello everyone,

when I click on the article statistics page (stats/publications/publications) I get the following errors:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘IntlDateFormatter’ not found in /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/php81_bc/strftime/src/php-8.1-strftime.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/php81_bc/strftime/src/php-8.1-strftime.php(201): PHP81_BC{closure}(Object(DateTime), ‘%B’) #1 [internal function]: PHP81_BC{closure}(Array) #2 /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/php81_bc/strftime/src/php-8.1-strftime.php(180): preg_replace_callback(‘/(?<!%)%([_#-]?..’, Object(Closure), ‘%B %e, %Y’) #3 /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPStatsService.inc.php(288): PHP81_BC\strftime(‘%B %e, %Y’, Object(DateTime)) #4 /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPStatsService.inc.php(128): PKP\Services\PKPStatsService->getEmptyTimelineIntervals(Object(DateTime), Object(DateTime), ‘day’) #5 /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/pages/stats/PKPStatsHandler.inc.php(241): PKP\Services\PKPStatsService->getTimeline(‘day’, Array) #6 /home/apemorgp in /home/apemorgp/rpem.apem.org.pt/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/php81_bc/strftime/src/php-8.1-strftime.php on line 60

Can someone please help…

I’m using the version 3.3.0.14.

Thank you,

Carlos Batalha

Hello to everyone. I restored to version 3.3.0.1 and the problem was fixed.

May be connected to this topic. You need to install the PHP Intl extension. Also, it might be that OJS 3.3.0-14 is not fully compatible with PHP 8.1