Fatal error - StringHelper.php on line 27

Hi,

I need help with this problem:
OJS 3.1.1 New instalation

When i try to open page under “Computer Sciences and Communications Vol. 3, № 3 (2014)” -
http://csc.bfu.bg/index.php/CSC/article/view/12

or every link like this in other volumes i have as result

and Error:

[10-May-2018 19:30:36 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Util/StringHelper.php on line 27

Where i cn to find the problem ?

Hi @HiTech,

What version of PHP are you running?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

If i change the version to 5.6 all is OK with this Error, but i have yoo many records in Error Log like this

[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of TranslatorPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/translator/TranslatorPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 19
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 100
[10-May-2018 20:24:52 Europe/Sofia] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of TranslatorPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/bfubg9lw/public_html/csc/plugins/generic/translator/TranslatorPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Hi @HiTech,

OJS 3.1.0 and newer require PHP5.6. Those are warnings and they’re just cosmetic; we’re gradually working to resolve them but in the meantime you can safely ignore them.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

10x.
I will stop all non fatal messages in e.log then.