Fatal error and how to fix it

how to fix this error
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
‘classes/mail/MailTemplate.inc.php’
(include_path=’.:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/classes:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/pages:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/pages:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’)
in /home/jurnaliu/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 32

Hi @Anang_Alfian,

Does classes/mail/MailTemplate.inc.php exist in your installation?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher

thanks for your answer, but where I can find this script can you tell me

thanks you
Anang Alfian

Hi @Anang_Alfian,

Look in your OJS installation directory to see if it’s there. If it isn’t, download OJS again get it from there. If one file is missing, there are likely to be others, however, so it might be worth reviewing how you installed the system.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

ok thank you for you advice, so if I update my ojs there is no problem with my oldes file directory?

Hi @Anang_Alfian,

I’m not sure if I follow your question – by files directory, do you mean files_dir as configured in config.inc.php?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

HI @asmecher

Thanks for your attention, i have fix the error, so no i try to add de navigation menu with add the item but there is no view on navigation bar. what the solution.

thanks
Anang Alfian

Hi @Anang_Alfian,

Can you post that as a new topic? That’ll help keep the forum organized.

Regards,
Alec Smecher