Error with reseting password

After resetting the password, second mail go to SPAM with the empty body. First message with link comes regularly with full text and link for new password.

We have received a request to reset your password for the web site.

If you did not make this request, please ignore this email and your password will not be changed. If you wish to reset your password, click on the below URL.

Reset my password: https://thenameofjournal.com

No text, no links… nothing. And author cannot login or change nothing.
Empty body

All that happened after upgrading to the latest version. In Email Templates have only Password Reset Confirmation template. Demand for new password and sent mail after clicking on the suggested link goes to SPAM folder with the empty body.
How to solve that author receive correct mail with the text and new password?

In Error with announcement notification emails - #5 by asmecher there is a description of how to check for a possibly missing or empty email template.

Can you confirm this for the templates “Password Reset Confirmation (passwordResetConfirm)” and “Password Reset (passwordReset)”, for the languages active in your journal?

The code ojs/locale/en_US/emails.po#L1054…L1066 was ok.
Announcement template was empty.
ANNOUNCEMENT
Password Reset Confirmation looks OK.
Password Reset Confirmation
How and where to check that “Password Reset Confirmation (passwordResetConfirm)” and “Password Reset (passwordReset)”, for the languages active in your journal?

Dear @ctgraham,

I solved the problem. Beside announcement template mail, Password Reset template was empty and because that authors received an empty mail. I just added in that template>
Reset password

You wrote me well, but I did not find at once this template.
Now is everything OK.

Thanks.
Lazar

1 Like

I am trying to reset password but I am not receiving password on my registered email id.
Please help me.

Hi @IJELLH,

Did you check the status of Password Reset template? Look at my post above. In my case was empty. I add it as presented above and everything pas well.

Regards,
Lazar

I am trying to reset password for (ADMIN), but I am not receiving password on my registered email id.
Please help me.