Error when I upgrade OJS to 3.3.0.8 : Duplicate entry 'plugins.generic-lens Gallery-1-0-1-0' for key 'versions_pkey'

I am upgrading from OJS3.3.0.6 to OJS3.3.0.8, I already have at least 15 sites, but this time I have this error that I had not noticed before:

$php tools/upgrade.php upgrade
[pre-install]
[load: upgrade.xml]
[version: 3.3.0.8]
[code: Installer Installer::checkPhpVersion]
[code: Installer Installer::installDefaultNavigationMenus]
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 1, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 1, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 0, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
[code: Installer Installer::migrateStaticPagesToNavigationMenuItems]
[code: Installer Installer::addPluginVersions]
PHP Fatal error:   : Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'plugins.generic-lensGalley-1-0-1-0' for key 'versions_pkey' in /web/htdocs/revistas/contexto/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:115
Stack trace:
#0 /web/htdocs/revistas/contexto/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php(115): PDOStatement->execute(NULL)
#1 /web/htdocs/revistas/contexto/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(489): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement->execute()
#2 /web/htdocs/revistas/contexto/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(664): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database\{closure}('INSERT INTO ver...', Array)
#3 /web/htdocs/revistas/contexto/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(631): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('INSERT INTO ver...', Array, Object(Closure))
#4 /web/htdocs/revistas/con in /web/htdocs/revistas/contexto/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 671

The plugin was activated, I deactivated it, and it shows the same error. any ideas?

I´m using PHP7.3.31 without problems previously.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I did a search for that entry and found this:
Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 15.38.32

I deleted the entry that in “current” was 0. I upgraded again and it worked without problems!! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.