Error trying to delete a Submission through Archives tag OJS 3.1.2.1

Hi, I’m having an issue when I try to delete an item on Archived Submissions. The OJS always shows me the message “An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and try again.” when I do click on delete button.

Delete_Archived_Submissions

I recently update from version 3.0.1 to 3.1.2.1 and in my old version (installed locally) that funcionality works perfectly. Searching the solution of the problem I have found that on the code line xhr.send( options.hasContent && options.data || null ); (line 9600) at the jquery file the console shows another message like this “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 405 (Method Not Allowed)”. I have investigate the message and I found that that problem is caused by the options.data variable because the data property is not present on the options object.

Delete_Archived_Submissions_jQuery

I repit, in my old versión installed locally it works perfectly. Please help me to fix my issue.

Regards,

please mine is also the same problem. un able to delete summited manuscript, unexpected error has occurred message.