Error saving revised title & abstract

I was unable to save revised title and abstract in OJS 3.3.0-6. I have tried all the previously suggested solutions but none works for this version of OJS. The displayed errors (one at the top right corner and the other one was beside the save button) are attached. How do I solve this, please?
IMG_3280
IMG_3279

Hi @glintplus,

So, it is is not giving any indication what the error(s) are? When you say “I have tried all the previously suggested solutions but none works for this version of OJS” - can you elaborate on what suggestions you have tried?

-Roger
PKP Team

Thank you for your response @rcgillis.

It doesn’t specified the error. The word count of the abstract is not more than specified. The two error messages are in the attachment.

Disable ORCID plugin and disable article submission were previously suggested; I tried both, but none worked for me.

Hi @glintplus,

I noticed that you are also discussing this issue on this post: Inclusion of superscript, subscript and special characters in the title of an article title in OJS - #5 by asmecher

Is this a separate or the same issue?

-Roger
PKP Team

They are same. I engage @asmecher due to the connection this discussion has with the one I previously discussed with him.

Hi @glintplus,

Let’s continue the discussion on the other thread. It’s best not to post the same question in multiple places, as it clutters the forum and can lead to duplicate effort.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team