Error of displaying website correctly after user login www.lifesciencejournal.pk

I have a problem displaying website correctly when logged in. CSS of the website does not work and website is displayed in text format only.
I am very worried and want a solution to this error on my website.
Please help me I have posted many posts but has not got any response yet.
i am sharing screenshot

I looked at your homepage, and you have text content being output before your actual HTML content:

li

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en-US" xml:lang="en-US">
<head>
	<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
	<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
	<title>
		Life Science Journal of Pakistan
					</title>

This is most likely a typo in a local customization of a PHP file or Smarty Template somewhere.

Check your files for local changes by comparing your files against an unmodified copy of the same version of OJS. You should find the cause of this spurious li, and probably whatever is causing the malformed backend as well.

I disabled the bootstrap theme and activated default theme but the problem was still present.

I am posting Error log
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:07 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:07 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:07 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:07 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:07 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/marryoii/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:07 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/marryoii/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:13 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:13 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:13 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:13 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:20 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:20 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:20 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[01-Jul-2020 10:18:20 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/marryoii/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0