Error in Quick Submit plugin

Good morning, afternoon, night!

I have install the plugin Quick Submit, but I have one problem later of “Keywords” I have 2 options and they are aways in “Loading” (See in a Print).

Anyone know what the problem is? Please help me and thanks!

Quick%20submit

1 Like

Hi @Raphael-SA,

Check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi, @Raphael-SA

I’ve seen this double loading error when i used ojs 3.1.1 with an old version quickSubmit.
I solved it with this Releases · pkp/quickSubmit · GitHub

not sure, it’s the same problem or not., i hope it can help.

have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello phasu, thank you it works! Very thanks! ^^

Hi @ Raphael-SA

I have upgraded to ojs3 recently and need to use the Quick Submit Plugin to quickly publish earlier volumes of our journal. Just installed quick submit plugin version 1.0.0.0 but getting the double loading error. How did you resolved it? Please help!

Quick submit plugin is not working. I am using the updated plugin.

[16-Feb-2022 16:06:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'PKP\form\Form' not found in /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-main/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php:21
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/Plugin.inc.php(495): require_once()
#1 /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-main/QuickSubmitPlugin.inc.php(85): Plugin->import('QuickSubmitForm')
#2 /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(94): QuickSubmitPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))
#3 /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request))
#4 /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(246): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#5 /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PK in /home1/antonio/public_html/rootspress/journals/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-main/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 21

Hello @esciencepress,

This is an older post. You’d probably be better off creating a new post (feel free to link to this post if you’d like). In your new post, please include your specific OJS version number (e.g. 3.3.0-8).

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team