Error in mEDRA export plugin

error in mEDRA export plugin

— Comment or Message — …

Hi
Gives an error in converting files to xml.
http://jltll.ierf.ir
How to fix this problem? Gives the following message

Validation errors:

Failed to locate the main schema resource at ‘http://www.medra.org/schema/onix/DOIMetadata/2.0/ONIX_DOIMetadata_2.0.xsd’.
Invalid XML:

Sharif Pardazeshgar Danesh Co. - Customer Relation Manager,
Mokhberi Hadiseh
ghoroghi.sinaweb@gmail.com
mEDRA
This dataset was exported with ojs2, version 3.1.0.1.

10.22034/jltll.v2i2.52
http://jltll.ierf.ir/index.php/home/article/view/52
Abstraction
Sharif Pardazeshgar Danesh Co. - Customer Relation Manager,
mEDRA

1-4-52

Journal of Language Teaching, Literature & Linguistics (JLTLL) - آموزش زبان، ادبیات و زبان شناسی

Osool Al-Dīn College & International E-Research Foundation (IERF)

IR

JD
Open Journal Systems (OJS)

JB

Vol 2 No 2: September 2019

A Review of Language Teachers’ Identity Development: A Focus on Cultural Identity Theories

A01
Hussein Meihami
Meihami, Hussein

PhD in Applied Linguistics, Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics, Shiraz University, Iran

A01
Naser Rashidi
Rashidi, Naser

Professor of TEFL, Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics Shiraz University, Iran

A01
Rahman Sahragard
Sahragard, Rahman

Professor of Applied Linguistics, Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics Shiraz University, Iran

A01
Seyyed Ayatolah Razmjoo
Razmjoo, Seyyed Ayatolah

Professor of TEFL, Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics Shiraz University, Iran

eng

Cultural Identity;Narratives;Professional Development;Positioning Theory

Teacher identity has been considered among the most influential key factors in the realm of teacher education. Studies on teacher identity help teacher educators to find new and conducive approaches to develop teacher identity in different contexts. This study is a theoretical review aiming to accentuate the recent underlying concepts of teacher identity, language teacher identity, and language teacher cultural identity. To those ends, we scrutinize the related issues such as the different perspectives about identity; key concepts in teacher identity including teacher professional identity, teacher motivation and identity, teacher emotion and identity, and narratives and teacher identity along with non-native English language teacher identify construction and reflexivity and language teacher identity. Moreover, a review of the related theories about cultural identity has been done and presented to address the most referred theories of cultural identity. Finally, some concluding remarks about the theoretical underpinnings of language teacher cultural identity have been discussed.

1-4

10.22034/jltll.v2i2

1-4-52-g67

Could not convert selected objects.

Hi @Ahmad_Mohamadi,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this information in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I am using version ojs 3

Hi @Ahmad_Mohamadi,

What specific version of OJS 3? See this if you’re not sure: How do I determine my PKP software's version? - #3

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Current version: 3.1.0.1 (March 1, 2018 - 12:42 AM)

My versions OJS is (3.1.0.1 (March 1, 2018 - 12:42 AM)

Hi @Ahmad_Mohamadi,

That’s a fairly old version of OJS and newer releases may behave differently. You might consider upgrading.

Your post doesn’t quote the XML in a way that I can read it (use the “code quote” button image to make sure the XML is readable when posting here) but it looks like your server isn’t allowing PHP’s XML validation tools to fetch the XML schema from http://www.medra.org/schema/onix/DOIMetadata/2.0/ONIX_DOIMetadata_2.0.xsd. Is your server behind a proxy?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I checked the server of the site.
My server is not behind a proxy

How to solve this problem? Can I fix this problem by the ojs s upgrade? How do I upgrade?

Hi @Ahmad_Mohamadi,

Try to correct the formatting of your first post so that the XML is readable; maybe I can suggest something more once that’s done.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

error in DOAJ Export Plugin
I want to create a Xml file, I received the API key from Doaj , but when I want to create a Xml file it gives the message:
Deposit was not successful! The DOAJ API returned an error: ‘1 - {“status”: “unauthorised”, “error”: “An API Key is required to access this. (ref: a56bcc78-96a4-11ea-b524-52ba1a891820)”}’.