Error Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Application "Review Report"

Hello, I would like to ask about error like this. My OJS right now version 3.1.2.1.
So i did upgrade my OJS from 2.4 to 3.1.2.1 then after that I can not get any review report. My report generator (VIEW and REVIEW report) can not be accessed. I want to focus on Review report.

The website showed

This site can’t be reached

index.php//management/tools/report?pluginName=ReviewReportPlugin* might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

And the debug report showed this:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Application::get() in ./plugins/reports/reviewReport/ReviewReportDAO.inc.php:37 Stack trace: #0 ./plugins/reports/reviewReport/ReviewReportPlugin.inc.php(57): ReviewReportDAO->getReviewReport(‘1’) #1
./lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(149): ReviewReportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request)) #2 ./lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(58): PKPToolsHandler->report(Array, Object(Request)) #3
./lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): PKPToolsHandler->tools(Array, Object(Request)) #4
./lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false) #5 ./lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request)) #6 ./lib/pkp/classes/core/P in ./plugins/reports/reviewReport/ReviewReportDAO.inc.php on line 37

Please help me regarding my situation.

Regards,
Felix

Hi @felixfw,

It looks like you’ve installed an incompatible version of the review report plugin. I’d suggest removing it, and using the Plugin Gallery to install plugins in the future. It takes care of making sure the version is compatible.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

I have tried to upload the data directly with GitHub - pkp/reviewReport: Review report plugin for OMP/OJS and next this one what happened.
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /public/journal/lib/pkp/classes/user/InterestManager.inc.php:52 Stack trace: #0 /public/journal/lib/pkp/classes/user/InterestManager.inc.php(73): InterestManager->getInterestsForUser(NULL) #1 /public/journal/plugins/reports/reviewReport/ReviewReportDAO.inc.php(111): InterestManager->getInterestsString(NULL) #2 /public/journal/plugins/reports/reviewReport/ReviewReportPlugin.inc.php(66): ReviewReportDAO->getReviewReport(‘1’) #3 /public/journal/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(149): ReviewReportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request)) #4 /public/journal/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(58): PKPToolsHandler->report(Array, Object(Request)) #5 /public/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): PKPToolsHandler->tools(Array, Object(Request)) #6 /public/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRou in /public/journal/lib/pkp/classes/user/InterestManager.inc.php on line 52

Regards,
Felix

Hi @felixfw,

What specific plugin package did you install?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I install this plugin from GitHub - pkp/reviewReport at stable-3_1_2

Regards,
Felix

Hi @asmecher could you help me please with this issue?

Hi @felixfw,

It looks like you have a database inconsistency – a review assignment for which no corresponding user exists. Try the following database query:

SELECT r.reviewer_id FROM review_assignments r LEFT JOIN users u ON (r.reviewer_id = u.user_id) WHERE u.user_id IS NULL;

If you get any results, these need to be corrected, either by reinstating the missing entry in users, or resolving or removing the inconsistent entries in review_assignments.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Dear @asmecher

Thanks a lot. It works. There are corresponding user that has been deleted from the database. Now, it is perfect.

Regards,
Felix