Error during schedule for publication OJ 3.0

I was competing the form in the Schedule for publication view and I got error that form was not properly completed and I got screen as below. Whenever the system accept the form view is displayed properly without technical key messages. ( I work in localized interface and I guess sytem use fallback when teh for is not ptoperly completed in localized interface, but I turned off English and I got key message.). Is it necessary that the system choose fallback to default language just because the system did not accept the form.
Plese advise

Hi @vvucic,

Are you able to reproduce the steps to cause the error message? If so, can you post those?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Actually, I forgot to assign issue and I remained with Future issues but I put page numbers and I got that error.

Hi @vvucic,

Is this something you’ve been able to reproduce, or did it only happen once?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I will try to do that again, but I experienced that at least three times. I will let you know in a couple of minutes. It is 11.45 PM here :confused:

I could not reproduce it now. Since I will enter a number of articles these days I will let you know if it will happen again.