Error CrossRef XML Export Plugin DOI submission

I’m using OJS 3.1.2.4 with PHP 7.2.16-1.

I have already verified that the generated XML is correct and no error was presented. However, I receive an error message stating that the DOI has not been deposited, or the HTTP 500 error happens

Hi @andersonvm,

Check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher, thanks for your attention.

What do I need to look for?

Could you help me?

Hi @andersonvm,

Were you able to access your PHP error log? Do you see anything in it from around the same time as the 500 error you reported above?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

@asmecher take a look
187.73.6.47 - - [26/Oct/2020:14:19:52 +0000] “POST /pp/index.php/revemop/management/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin/exportSubmissions HTTP/1.1” 500 670 “https://periodicos.ufop.br:8082/pp/index.php/revemop/management/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin” “Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.111 Safari/537.36”

Hi @andersonvm,

That looks like your access log, not your error log. There should be additional details in your error log.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

[Fri Oct 30 13:35:40.931565 2020] [php7:notice] [pid 2825] [client 66.249.66.144:55601] ojs2: DB Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LOWER(asf5.setting_value) LIKE LOWER(‘p%’))\n\t\t\t\t\tGROUP BY names\n\t\t\t\t) as t1 ON (’ at line 52

Hi @andersonvm,

You’re encountering this bug: SQL typo in "browse by authors" feature · Issue #6111 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub
There’s a patch there to resolve it.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

Thank you in advance for your attention.

I’m using version 3.1.2.4
I made the change to the classes / article / AuthorDAO.inc.php file
With this version I currently use, it has not fixed the problem. Do I have to upgrade to a higher version, like 3.2.x?

Hi @andersonvm,

I haven’t tested that fix as far back as 3.1.2-4, so it’s possible; I’d recommend it in any case, as 3.1.2-4 is quite old.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you very much for your attention. I will inform the coordination about this situation.