Error 500. button "submissions"

Update 3.0.2 to 3.1 successfully updated, but an error inside the site, when I click “submissions” error 500 output, help?

Hi @baproger,

Can you provide a few more details to help diagnose the problem;

1. A screenshot of the error
  2. Outputs from your PHP error log where this error occurs?

-Roger
PKP Team

Thanks!
I can’t decide for a month (, help bro, I don’t know exactly where this error comes from it’s not clear

logoalibi

the rest works, only this submissions does not work

Hi @baproger,

Sorry, but having the PHP error log output is necessary here in order for us to be able to make suggestions. If you don’t have access to it, perhaps consider asking your systems administrator or webhost where you can locate it on your server.

-Roger
PKP Team

php version greater than 5.6

Hello @baproger,

Sorry - but the php version number is not helpful in this case (although you may wish to check the installation instructions for the version of OJS to ensure that it is compatible with your php version). In order for us to be able to assist further we would have to see output identifying the error in your php error log.

-Roger
PKP Team

ojs version 3.1.1
php 7

can you answer quickly ? and then I have little time )
thank you in advance!

can you answer quickly ? and then I have little time )
thank you in advance!submissionerroor

Hi @baproger,

Please be patient in waiting for a response. We are a small team providing free support via this forum, and don’t always have the resources to respond to posts right away. You still have not provided appropriate output from error log - this is necessary for us in order to be able to assist in troubleshooting your issue:. Please see here about providing info from your PHP error log: Errors and Troubleshooting

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.