Error 404 on search/titles

Hi

When I try to reach http://journal.econworld.org/index.php/econworld/search/titles I get a 404 error with the stack trace:
Stack Trace:
File: /home/econworl/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php line 216
Function: Dispatcher->handle404()

File: /home/econworl/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php line 134
Function: PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))

File: /home/econworl/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php line 243
Function: Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))

File: /home/econworl/public_html/journal/index.php line 68
Function: PKPApplication->execute()

I am on OJS 3.1 and do not have access to php error log. Other options (search/authors etc… ) are working fine. Any idea why this happens?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I don’t know if this is relevant but OJS error_log lists the following when I try to access search/titles page

[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php on line 245
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:32 Europe/Istanbul] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/econworl/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php on line 245
[11-Feb-2018 17:28:45 Europe/Istanbul] ojs2: 404 Not Found

Please describe what you do/steps that results in that error.

I noticed this error when google search console warned me that it cannot index the page: http://journal.econworld.org/index.php/econworld/search/titles .

When I click on the link above, I get this error.

Hello,

What you do on your site to produce that error. let for a moment, leave that link aside. I am on your site and I cannot get that error.

Hi

I could not find a way to produce this error on the website. That is there is no direct link to this page on the website (or I could not find it). However this page is listed on the sitemap - that is why google tries to index it.

Best,

That message says that there is no some page that someone is trying to reach/find.
I was on your site and I could not get that address and message associated with it.
For more information about such messages check here:
http://www.404errorpages.com/

If everything is working fine on your site my suggestion is do not worry about what Google finds.

I agree but I guess this page should not be listed in the sitemap generated by OJS. Thanks for prompt reply & help anyway.

I guess it is a similar piece of dead code as this was: OJS 3.1.0.1. /search/authors/ interface, dead code?

Yes,

It is mentioned here: https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/master/pages/search/index.php#L24
But there is no corresponding class in the search handler: https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/master/pages/search/SearchHandler.inc.php

@asmecher, that line 24 should be probably removed.And also this line from the sitemap handler:

Yes, I entered the code too to check why it is listed. So it is rather confusing Google than your work.