Error 403 upon login in with Sucuri Proxy

Before you post your question, check out the user guides and video tutorials at PKP Docs and search the forum to see if someone else had the same question.

When you post your question give as much detail as possible, including the following:

• Application Version - e.g., Current version: 3.2.0.3 (May 7, 2020 - 12:31 PM)

• Description of issue

The domain would be proxied with Sucuri, however, when logging in, we have gotten User Authorization. Access Denied error

• Steps you took leading up to the issue

Login and error will be prompted

• What you tried to resolve the issue

. Bypass Sucuri proxy would be fine but onto Sucuri’s end, the URL path has been whitelisted along with Sucuri IP as well.

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 2.24.43 PM

• Screenshots
  • Error log messages if applicable

I’m not familiar with the proxy setup, so I can’t help there. However, the screenshot that you added makes me think that you are able to access the site after logging in, but that an API request is returning an authorization error.

After logging in, you’ll be taken to the submissions page and ajax requests are made to the API to fetch submissions. That looks like an alert that appears when the API request fails.

Check the Network tab in your browser’s dev tools to inspect the result of these API requests. This may or may not be related to the sucuri proxy, but API rests will go to <your-journal>/api/v1/....