Email templates Vocabulary Syntax Word

A fun day.

To all my colleagues, I want to ask about the email templates in Settings->Workflow → Email → Email Templates

Where can we get a collection of vocabulary syntax that can be used in email templates like the following screenshot?. So that we can enrich the sentences that will be conveyed to all parties.

Thank you and have a nice day

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

A complete list of email variables can be found here: https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/settings-workflow#template-descriptions
(the availability and use of such variables may depend on what version you’re using, however - in the future if you could please include your version number (e.g. 3.3-0-11) in your posts, that would be appreciated). Also worth noting is that not all variables are available in all the prepared emails - they depend very much on the particular email template being used.

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

I’ll also point you to this post that asks a similar question in case the answers here are useful in addition to what Roger shared.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 23 days. New replies are no longer allowed.