Email notification not working OJS 3.1.0.0

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am using OJS 3.1.0 on my website www.gnpublication.com with multiple journals hosted on single OJS installation.

I am trying to add as author using register feature. But after successfully submission of register form i am not getting any confirmation email in case of Validation=On, even after doing the Validation to off I am not getting the welcome email.
List of email notification I am not getting are:
– New user register – welcome email
– New user register – validation email
– New issue publish – Issue publish notification
– Register as reviewer – welcome email etc.
I have tried to find out the reason – But No error logs are created in OJS directory. There is even no email log in database.
However I am able to add users as author after logging in as journal manager, after login as option I am able to submit new article and getting email notification of submission acknowledgement only.

I have installed another OJS on another domain www.jiaats.com, but there all email notification are working fine without any issue. I checked the setting on both domains but it looks same.
Please help me to sort out the issue.
Regards
Naveen Malik

Reset password mail is not being sended
Important inquiries about OJS3.x default functionality that are not mentioned on the user guide
Forget password OJS 3.1.1.2

Hi @navmalik,

It is likely that your mail transfer agent (MTA) is failing to deliver the emails. You’ll need to find your server’s email log – either the web server’s MTA log (if you’re not using SMTP) or your SMTP server’s delivery log (if you are using SMTP).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team