Editor Rules Problem

Hi @asmecher, @bozana

I have a strange problem
in the submission, my editor is Mr.Anabestani, and he was on of the reviewer of the reviewing process of this submission, Before the article passes through the reviewing stage, it was displayed to the text editor, which you can reviewe the workflow by clicking on it on the below of the submission’s title.
But now that the article has been edited and located at the copyediting Stage, when the editor clicked on the submission item will be redirected to the reviewer’s form and he couldn’t moderate this submission.

Picture of a sample submission when in Reviewing stage

But this is a picture of my submission problem
Screenshot%20(1)
and when i click on that its redirect to this url: http://ojs/index.php/rrp/reviewer/submission/75497
instead of http://ojs/index.php/rrp/workflow/index/75497/4

Thanks of all

Hi @mbabaei,

What version of OJS are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

My ojs version 3.1.4

Hi @mbabaei,

Can you double-check? There is no OJS 3.1.4.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher

Screenshot%20(1)
?!
This is OJS 3.1.1.4

Hi @mbabaei,

Ah, that’s OJS 3.1.1-4, not OJS 3.1.4. Can you double-check what kind of review was assigned – blind, double-blind, etc?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

double-blind - All my review assigned as double blind :slight_smile:

Hi @mbabaei,

And you’re only having trouble with this single submission, correct? Is it possible that there are multiple rounds, and one of the review assignments is not complete? (The system is behaving as though there’s still a double-blind review at play, and doesn’t want to reveal author information to this user.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

No its not correct
In this submission i have only 1 round and as you can see in this image 3 reviewer added to this round and just on of them declined
Screenshot%20from%202019-05-01%2008-09-41

The review user (Anabestani Aliakbar) after declined the review request, he couldn’t check the workflow of submission