Edit Text button

Hi, I need to know which file code should I go this button to change the language, attached capture …

Url: revistabarataria.es/web

Thanks!!

Can somebody help me? thanks!

Hi @gardbeat,

The mark-up for that block is in plugins/blocks/languageToggle/block.tpl.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I do not see (label submit) to change the text by another .

Hi @gardbeat,

What are you trying to change?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I am changing to change the text to the button, to put other text.

Hi @gardbeat,

Do you mean the “submit” button?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

If the send button that indicated in the catch. I want to change the name of the button and put another name to watch.

Hi @gardbeat,

You can change the label of the “submit” button in the template I identified above:

<input type="submit" class="button" value="{translate key='form.submit'}" onclick="changeLanguage(); return false;" />

Change the contents of the value attribute.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hello asmecher .

I tried on the line you indicate to me , and not also operates the wider back button .

Let you know that this button is displayed in different languages ​​and in each of them , is called differently.

Hi @gardbeat,

When you see something like {translate key="xxx.yyy.zzz"}, that means that the actual text is being fetched from a locale file. See http://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php/Translating_OxS for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Ok , but where should I file code to change address ? Even I do not understand .

Hi @gardbeat,

You can find the text for the “form.submit” locale key in lib/pkp/locale/xx_YY/common.xml, with xx_YY of en_US for English or es_ES for Spanish, etc. But that’ll change any case where form.submit is used, not just the single form you’re talking about. If you want just that form, take out the {translate key="..."} part of the template and just insert some text directly there.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Now, thank you very much ! Could you help me with another case that I have open , thank you very much !!