Domain without index.php/journal in OPS

Hi, I’ve tried various forum options to remove the index.php/journal extension from the domain in OPS 3.3.0-13, but it didn’t work. I have followed prompts for OJS using .htaccess. On the other hand, I don’t see the option to redirect when there is only one server in OPS.
How do I remove index.php/journal in OPS 3.3.0-13?
Thanks.

Hi @Ppantaleo

Have you tried OJS approach to remove index.php from the URL path?

Best,
Israel

1 Like

Hi @israel.cefrin, it worked. Now it remains: domain.com/journal how do I remove the /journal? I only have one server and I want to keep demain.com. Thank you.

Hi @Ppantaleo

My apologies for this belated answer. It was stucked behind a high influx of messages. Did you get to remove the /journal from your URL? It seems that OJS is installed under a folder name “journal”, is that the issue?

Israel

Hello, thank you for your reply. No. I have managed to delete index.php but it still shows the server extension or journal created. It follows the normal URL format. Now, when entering domain.com instead of redirecting to domain.com/index.php/ops, it redirects to domain.com/ops. I would like it to stay at domain.com (without /ops) since I have only one server in the installation. The installation is in public_html, root directory.