DOI Plugin Doesn't Work

Hallo. I have issues about my DOI Plugin in my OJS 2. My DOI Plugin doesnt work. I had enabled and configured, but the status of the plugin still not configured. Here my screen capture.

Can you give me solution?

Hi @Yoga_Pratama,

Please note that the version of OJS that you’re using is no longer maintained or supported by PKP. I recommend that you upgrade to the newest version of OJS. However, other community members may wish to offer assistance with your question.

You may find the following resources helpful in preparing for and performing the upgrade:

These resources will introduce you to OJS 3 and how it is different from OJS 2:

You may need to seek professional support to upgrade your installation. This can usually be acquired from the service provider that hosts or maintains your software, such as the technical support team at your institution or a third-party hosting provider.

If you are unable to get the support you need from your service provider, we recommend you consider exploring alternative providers. Publishing support services may exist in your institution that can help you identify sources of help.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

I just installed the Doi V 2.4 plugin. Finally DOI can be active and can be configured. However, the DOI plugin was downgraded to 1.0.0.0 . This is the message:

• Successfully upgraded to version 1.0.0.0

Then the problem arises because when I open the article, the page doesn’t open and contains an error 500 message.

This page isn’t working

jurnal.fkip.unila.ac.id is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Hi @Yoga_Pratama,

For the 500 errors you need to look at your PHP error log and report on any errors from there (this provides more clues as to what the issue is).

-Roger
PKP Team

Can you guide me to check PHP error log?

Hi @Yoga_Pratama,

Yes, this post give some further instructions: How do I find my PHP error log?

-Roger
PKP Team