Display the html or xml galley proofs on the main page

Hi, what plugin can I use to display the html or xml galley proofs on the main page of the article? I copy an example. Thank you.

https://bibliographica.iib.unam.mx/index.php/RB/article/view/281/551

Hello @Ppantaleo,

For most XML galleys, if using JATS XML, users of OJS tend to use the eLens plugin to display them (available through the plugin gallery). For HTML, that is just done by uploading an HTML version of the article (often with a CSS stylesheet) as a galley for the given article - no. plugin is necessary for that.

-Roger
PKP Team

Thank you. I don’t understand if the lens plugin generates that version inside the article page or the normal html galley that opens iframe. What I want is to be able to put the text of the article on the same page, without having to open a galley.

Hi @Ppantaleo,

On OJS, where I’ve seen it used before it actually presents itself as an “XML” galley, and then when one clicks on the article, its rendered by the eLens viewer, which I believe is done in an iframe. Are you saying that you’d like to put the article on the article landing page (e.g. where the links to the galleys are displayed)?

-Roger
PKP Team

Thank you @rcgillis Yes, exactly. I would like to see it there initially.

Hi @Ppantaleo,

That could be tricky. Typically the landing page displays the abstract and then links out to the galley. Displaying them on this same page would involve customizing the code - and I’m not sure if that is advisable, or how exactly you would go about doing that. I’ll see if some of my developer colleagues can weigh in on this when they are available.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Thank you @rcgillis . I look forward to the options.