Development of reviewer determination features

I’m currently trying to add features to journal reviewers. The API is complete but I do not know which file should be changed in ojs?

Hi @muhamad_jumadil_akba,

Can you describe what you’re trying to do in more detail, and where you’re getting stuck? I can’t promise to guide you through coding in detail, but may be able to provide some general guidance.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I would like to add a reviewer recommendation of a scientific article. I’ve found the file submissionsUnassigned.tpl but I did not find the .php file that I want to change.

like the picture below

You’d like to add the reviewer’s recomendation as a new column in the Editor’s submission lists in OJS 2.4.x?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

yes , I would like to add a reviewer recommendation column in ojs 2.4.8-2😀😀

The markup changes would need to go into templates/editor/submissions*.tpl (and potentially also templates/sectionEditor/submissions* for section editors).

The associated PHP is in pages/sectionEditor/SectionEditorHandler.inc.php and pages/editor/EditorHandler.inc.php.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

…but before you start coding, I’d strongly suggest checking out OJS3. The submission lists provide much richer information and the application is much more modern overall.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you sir

I will try it

hi sir

whether ojs2 not allowed to in API API from outside the system?

because I found block block block parser, as follows:

hi sir

whether ojs2 not allowed to in API from outside the system?

because I found block block block parser, as follows:

That’s a message about JQueryUI, a third-party library we use, but not something we develop/maintain. I’d suggest googling that message.

Regards,
Alec Smecher