Deleting a user from one journal in a multi journal installtion

Thanks Alec, it sounds like there isn’t but I’ll certainly talk about our use case:

We have a multi journal installation with 30+ different journals. The owner of Journal A has identified a list of Reviewers that they wish to be removed from Journal A only. As there are a large amount of users, is there a way for me to remove the full list of users on just Journal A without affecting the Reviewers access in other journals (e.g. Journal B, C, D etc.) on our installation? I would like to do this with an array of users rather than having to go through the UI and manually remove each user.

In the past for spam users, we’ve used the merge method identified in this forum entry: Deleting users from the OJS database - #27 by dalemoore

It’s method using an array to merge the list of users worked perfectly and I was really hoping there was a way for us to do something similar with access removal from a single journal.

No worries though if there isn’t. My answer to our Journal Owner will be to manually remove each user themselves as I really don’t want to directly edit the database for just one journal.

Thanks for you help :+1:

Cheers,
Steve